Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Alien-Alt-1990 Grrl



There has been this influx of girls on tumblr who are into some/all/any of the following; gwen stefani, wigs, bindis and stickers, platforms, sunflowers, drew barrymore, plastic jewellery, courtney love, the spice girls, and old nickelodeon after-school shows. Weird thing is I'm pretty sure most of these girls were hardly conscious/born during the nineties. Though I can't complain, I am of the nineties. I think I'm regressing but I LOVE THIS SHIT.

boypawss.tumblr.com
cuntroversy.tumblr.com
dansons.tumblr.com
iheartenidcoleslaw.tumblr.com
kureea.tumblr.com
magicspells.tumblr.com
stupidxgrrrl.tumblr.com
udontcarenothing.tumblr.com

3 comments:

Becky 8:11 PM  

This post is so fucking true. I can't exactly talk I love bindis I think they make people look dainty. Hmm love your blog ~seW following~


mypenta.blospot.com

Anonymous 6:49 AM  

what's your tumblr url?

love buzz 11:18 AM  

i was born in the 80s!!!

Blog Archive

Search

Back to TOP