Friday, July 02, 2010

The Womens of Sci Fi

There are possibly better things I could do with my life, but I was going through ugo.com's hottest sci-fi girls and realised how amazing some of the costumes are. I feel the urge to invest in a lycra bodysuit. Sure, half of the elected actresses merely have tank tops slashed to the ribs and tight pants, but others don ingenious designs. Here is a selection from my limited knowledge of sci fi.

Cindy Morgan in Tron






Sean Young as Rachael in Blade Runner







Daryl Hannah as Pris in Blade Runner






Jane Fonda as Barbarella, of course





Anita Pallenberg as the Great Tyrant, Black Queen of Sogo (possibly best name ever)





Kelly LeBrock in Weird Science






Carrie Fisher in Star Wars





Natalie Portman as Padmé Amidala in Star Wars






Galaxia


0 comments:

Blog Archive

Search

Back to TOP