Sunday, October 11, 2009

Chloe Sevigny | Self Service 2007

Editorial NO.1 I always say "Okay, I'm going to be more punk now."
Photographed by Todd Cole






Editorial NO.2 "I'm getting into the sexy stuff like Versace and Alaia."
Photographed by Roger Deckker




Editorial NO.3 I tend to me more modern and art deco
Photographed by Katja Rahlwes.





Editorial NO. 4 I Don't Speak In Paragraphs
Photographed by Paolo Roversi





Editorial NO.5 I've Been Addicted To Gray Cardigans Since High School
Photographed by Terry Richardson






Editorial NO.6 I've Never Been A Futurist
Photographed by David Sims





Editorial NO.6 I'm Very In To A Kind Of Circus Look Right Now
Photographed by Mario Sorrenti






Wow, she can do no wrong. Her style is always an indication of what's to come.

Scanned by 1karina1 for fashionspot

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Search

Back to TOP